We are looking for exceptional individuals to build our vision, to shape, develop and validate our world-changing software and to deliver it to the most exciting market for ML and AI.So if you are a self-starting high-energy engineer, computer scientist, mathematician or physical scientist and want to play your part in shaping the future, come and join us.
We’re looking for an experienced software engineer with a computer science background to work on our real-time computer vision software. A successful candidate with have a fluent command of modern c++ and experience of designing complex software projects. Key traits should also include:
- Appreciation of different hardware architectures and optimisation
- Ability to lead a team, performing code reviews and acting as a mentor
- Working familiarity of the Linux environment and development tools such as git and cmake
- Experience with Python, CUDA, 3D graphics, OpenCV and ROS is advantageous.
You should have a 1st or upper 2nd class degree, or equivalent, in computer science, mathematics, engineering or physical sciences, with a strong mathematics content, from a top university.
- Join a European leader bringing autonomous vehicles to market and feel like there is a part of you ‘on the car’
- Benefit from working closely with our founders who have previously built and run successful tech companies through to exit
- Have immediate impact on a smart, growing, low-ego multi-cultural team
- Grow with us as we scale up whilst delivering meaningful work that really matters
- Enjoy a competitive salary package, BUPA medical care and stock options
FiveAI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.